474Happytown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website of the CS2D [474]Happytown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply for Chinqy 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

Reply for Chinqy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reply for Chinqy 2   Reply for Chinqy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am

Hello chinqy, first about my application:You rejected me for being in other clans
I quited the other clans and i changed my name as you see

Second, about why you banned me...

Why the hell did you BAN me... I was in item room in the vfp! How the hell would i get What ever Charge(its a weapon dont know its name)I swear to God, i didnt have it if i hade it i would've dropped it...

Third i need to report a speedhacker, his name is :

[Gelocatyl Guys]

thx for reading this Nd i hope you unban me
(you banned me for no reason)

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

Reply for Chinqy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply for Chinqy 2   Reply for Chinqy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

You had Satchel Charges & I saw you with them. The second Reason is that you thougt I'm stupid as hell and won't notice that. The third reason is that I'd spoke to you but you acted like you don't know if I'm talking to you.

The Speedhacker is already banned.
#Chingy
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
WhiteHawk

WhiteHawk

Reply for Chinqy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply for Chinqy 2   Reply for Chinqy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:19 am

I didn't know why you where talking to me because i didn't do anything wrong
Second:i didn't have them if some one reported me becuase something blew in there face thats because
1)There is something called Laser Mine and Mine... They got in the door and they keeped on walking so they got killed
2)I'm a good killer after Joao Razz
3)If it wasn't the laser mine there is something called RPG... And maybe that someone who repoerted me is stupied and looked at someone else and put the blame on me

I don't think your stupied... I think your awesome Thats why i tell you "Hi Chinqy Smile" in the game
Where did you see me with them??There is one time only that i holded them in this map and its the time where Joao where putting Charges everywhere to kill the people but he loged out so i took them then he kicked me because i didn't look at chat, i was trying to kill someone in VFP.... And if Joao reply i think he will support me

/WhiteHawk
Back to top Go down
joaomalhao

joaomalhao

Reply for Chinqy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply for Chinqy 2   Reply for Chinqy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:43 am

Why the hell my name show up in every topic?!?

xD
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

Reply for Chinqy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply for Chinqy 2   Reply for Chinqy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 am

I close this now, not needed anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Reply for Chinqy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply for Chinqy 2   Reply for Chinqy 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply for Chinqy 2
Page 1 of 1