474Happytown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website of the CS2D [474]Happytown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applycation By Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith125

Smith125

Applycation By Smith Empty
PostSubject: Applycation By Smith   Applycation By Smith Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 am

Hello people of 474 happy town,today is very nice day for me because i will post my application form for Be Mod in Ht server.....So there is...

Hello my name is Smith and i am 16 years old i am from France but i live in England-London..With my family my big brother my mum and my dad....Its great there i like Pizza Very Happy

I like playing cs2d everyday but i like more 474 HT server because i enjoy the game but some times some people hacking or spawnkill or shopkilll etc.For that i wanna become A Mod for Kick that people Or Report...Because sometimes i cant enjoy the game not only me but all players.....I was On #Gamer Clan But they havent lua now So i left because I boring playing all day with 2 players but in Your server i suggest and to my friends join your server and more your server is popular Now........I had a server very popular but i should closed it so i did it because i had dedicated server and sometimes i had some problems like my server isht online or Others....So I left all when i was looking for a Good and Nice Clan so i find this clan 474 clan and i join.... cheers ....I like playing cs2d all day every day Very Happy and i like playing Gta And Pro12 And NFS(Need For Speed)When i have spare time i like playing football with my friends or Basketballl or Bowling Very Happy It will be very good if i join your clan because first i will got friends...All members/mod/admins is very friendly and joyful everyday and i think we will be friends.........

I am good in scripting i had make some scripts but now i am try to be Map Maker because i cant make lua now because i wanna Play...I like playing Awp Server and Shotgun and HappyTown i got good skills in M3 And Deagle,Awp Deagle...I am very good in Aim because i playing much years Awp Server and Shotgun So i got good skills from 0-10 about 9.5 Very Happy I wanna join your clan because i hate speedhackers and i wanna help your clan.I will abuse any Power because i hate abusers Too!.I am playing cs2d much time but i made a Usgn Id early so i good new usgn that was my Wrong Very Happy if i had make a usgn when i start cs2di will had a older Usgn Id... cheers

For ending i wanna thank you for see my application form for being Moderator in your server...I got some ideas for improve your server if need me Smile And i got some friends who Hosting Servers For Free If They Like The Server And He Dont Want Any Power,Just If You Want Make He..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

Applycation By Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applycation By Smith   Applycation By Smith Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 am

Rejected
Multiple application.
#Chingy
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com

Applycation By Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
474Happytown :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: