474Happytown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website of the CS2D [474]Happytown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application as being a GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NIGHTHAWK

NIGHTHAWK

Application as being a GM Empty
PostSubject: Application as being a GM   Application as being a GM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:07 am

Info. about me:

-My name is Shawn

-I live in London

-My age is 15

-I visit my school for fun and studies.

My Experinces in cs2d:

-I like HT servers as compare to all type of servers.

-[474] clan is now favourite not because of the reason that i'm member here.I have many reasons for that...
like 474 clan have nice cute map with awesome and i didn't expecte that someone design T.V. and comp. but it is possible for 474 clan.

-i'm playing cs2d since from last 2 years...but i have to work hard for my clan now.

-Clan Info. :

--I was in Hackerz clan as a moderator but it is no more now.now i'm in 474 clan which current stats are ROCKING with high popularity.... sunny

--I have a good and long experience of being moderator but that servers have not that much FUN that is only 474. king

--I have little-bit experience in mapping.This is my starting but soon i will become a professional. Wink

--I have very nice skills with laser,m134,m3,RPG,etc.I can score 9/10 by using these weapons but in case of pistols --FOOOOOOO...i'm not good in that and on the other hand i don't like pistols except deagle. affraid

-problem occurs for inoccent players due to hackers: Twisted Evil
--I just help my own clan members and innocent players who want my help.

--I don't like hackers who just show their speed and make kills..

--Many hackers like to do hack in servers in the absence of admin.

--We need to be active everyday and don't allow anyone to hack, not only hack but we have to ban shopkillers and spawnkillers.

Solution:
That's why i'm applying for GM post not only for my interest but for the ''server'' Cool

It's too boring but read it once study

Thanks For Reading It. cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tm-servers.forum-xbox.net/
joaomalhao

joaomalhao

PostSubject: Re: Application as being a GM   Application as being a GM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:40 am

I dont think u can apply for GM.
Or is for member or for mod.

And who isn't good with laser?
Back to top Go down
NIGHTHAWK

NIGHTHAWK

PostSubject: Re: Application as being a GM   Application as being a GM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 am

Dude!It's all depends on Chingy and Roomando decision. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tm-servers.forum-xbox.net/
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

PostSubject: Re: Application as being a GM   Application as being a GM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:27 am

joaomalhao wrote:
I dont think u can apply for GM.
Or is for member or for mod.

That's the point. Roomando and I decide which mods get GM Status. You can only apply for mod or member. But if you want to be mod we have to know you Wink and as a member you have higher chances to get mod. But it takes time.
/closed
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application as being a GM   Application as being a GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application as being a GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
474Happytown :: Server :: Applications-
Jump to: