474Happytown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website of the CS2D [474]Happytown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unban me please.. D:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caza

Unban me please.. D: Empty
PostSubject: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

Roomando has opened lubo's house for me :_(
I only had those weapons (super armor, rpg, chainsaw...) but I didn't kill anyone and I didn't leave of house.
And I didn't press any buttom :_(
Please bro.. I'm sorry if upset you.
My ip is 62.37.14.166 please.
If you want kick me of the clan, do it.. But please don't do it..
Unban me, aah I'm sorry man.. :____(
Back to top Go down
joaomalhao

joaomalhao

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am

How the heck did u get a super armor?
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am

There is a secret room that connects lubos and mishos house. And where you can get some super armor, close or open shop and teleports, tog on/off rain and snow and a button for server restart.
----------
I banned you only for 180 minutes, you should be able to connect after a couple hours
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
roomando
Admin
Admin
roomando

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 am

I didnt let u in the weapons place that time , I letted u befor in because there is no member house, and I let u take only normal stuff stuff that is for member ,, so how did u get in after that??!?
And how did u get the super armor??
Back to top Go down
Caza

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Okay chingy.. Anyway I'm sorry man.. D:
Roomando, when I said to you that members don't have any house.. that time you brought me to lubo's house.. And I was walking in misho's and lubo's house.. but I didn't press any buttom guys, becuz I didn't want be banned/kicked of clan.. D:
Back to top Go down
Dr@kon

Dr@kon

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:58 pm

@Caza If someone let you in Lubo's or Misho's house, anyway you must not take super armor without asking Roomando or Chingy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban me please.. D:   Unban me please.. D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban me please.. D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
474Happytown :: Server :: Reporting Cheaters/Abusers-
Jump to: