474Happytown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website of the CS2D [474]Happytown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Being Moderator By Jony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jony125

Jony125

Application for Being Moderator By Jony Empty
PostSubject: Application for Being Moderator By Jony   Application for Being Moderator By Jony Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Hello Members/Mods/Gms/Admins of 474 happy town..I wanna join your clan because why not?I havent something to lost only to Win special abilities Razz
So there is my apply Better than other time i THINK so

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In game name
: My in-game name is #Gamer | Jony_Sky***

Usgn Name:My usgn name Is Jony_Sky

USGN ID: My usgn id Is 80828

Age: I am 15.5 years old and i think playing cs2d about 1.5 years or more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Country/Location
: I live In england and I am israel

How is your english
?:My english is very good if you tell me tell about 0-10 i would say 9.5 Very Happy

Reason for Joining: Because this clan is cool and got good server and good map Very Happy so i decide to do a application form to become Moderator and help the clan i can take care for speedhackers always i got my eyes open for speedhackers or shopkillers-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will you do if we accept you:I will punish hacker ,follow the rules and help players if got questions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=green]What do you do bestr=blue]]:I am good in Awp very good and i know scripting and map making no so good but Ok i can make a easy map or script i have made some scripts and upload in unrealsoftware...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever hacked: Of course No,Because i hate hackers
What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: I havent previous clan just my clan i got it with my friends :p
Thanks for read my application form And Thank you for your time

Last edited by Jony125 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
roomando
Admin
Admin
roomando

PostSubject: Re: Application for Being Moderator By Jony   Application for Being Moderator By Jony Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:05 am

Good Application...
Need's some Edit , Make It More Tidy...
and make it great too

u know this is 2nd chance so not a POSITIVE Start

#Roomando
Back to top Go down
roomando
Admin
Admin
roomando

PostSubject: Re: Application for Being Moderator By Jony   Application for Being Moderator By Jony Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

okay...

u edited so i think this is better

I Will Vote YES

But Not Full , wich means 90 % YES, 10 % NO ,,, Why??

some gap's in the apply , some lines aren't correct and the lines between the question and another
some are not tidy u made 1 and a half line or something.. and there is a FREAKY thing near a question
u tried to make a color but failed and delted and stuff.. so all this -10% of my choice..

[ NOTE : the question is what do u do best ]

I leave it Now to #Chingy , chingy u can ACCEPT or REJECT, depending on ur choice , and the negativaty of a 2nd chance..

Good Luck Jony
good luck to everyone

#Roomando
Back to top Go down
Jony125

Jony125

PostSubject: Ok   Application for Being Moderator By Jony Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:14 am

Oh man thank you i am panic now i wanna so much login in the clan i will be very sad if rejected
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

PostSubject: Re: Application for Being Moderator By Jony   Application for Being Moderator By Jony Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 am

This situation let me remember the time when i was 13 or younger. I wanted to join the FG Clan but they didn't accepted me. So i tried some shit like you did. Now i know that it was a big fail from me.
-----
Rejected because you had been rejected once already.
#Chingy
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Being Moderator By Jony   Application for Being Moderator By Jony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Being Moderator By Jony
Page 1 of 1