474Happytown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website of the CS2D [474]Happytown Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply by Caza :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caza

Apply by Caza :D Empty
PostSubject: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:25 am

Application's Caza
Hi Members of 474, This is my application to enter in your clan, I send this because I have many friends that they can help me all time and I don't mind the answer, I just want your support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-game name: My in-game name is Caza.

USGN name: My USGN name is -CazaCuervos-.

USGN ID: My USGN ID is 45131.

Age: I'm 13 years old and I play Counter Strike 2D for..almost 3 years.

Country/Location: I live in Spain and I'm spanish.

How is your english?: I vote my skills in English ... uhm..maybe 4/5 beacause my english isn't perfect but I understand much of English and I'm not good student and my teacher is silly xD

Reason for Joining: I've played the happy town sever of this clan, I think that the members of this clan are well behaved and cool, which mean the clan leaders are able to manage their clan well. Second, the name of this clan is also very cool ( I have never heard this cool name). I had a lot of clans,but they was only ''hobby'' clans.I tink that 474 is one normal clan
and I want to join.

What will you do if we accept you: I would ofcourse follow all the rules and make other people follow them. And as I said before; I'm also willing to give financial support to the clan if needed. And I would report a hacker, spamer or something else if I saw one.

What do you do best: I'm good camper (M4A1, AK-47, FN 2000, ETC.) and I'm good trapper but that of good players or I think, because I think kill people in town is a better idea. I'm very good player in town because I play a lot in happy towns and I have one brother (-SniperDark-) that he can help me in game, maybe I'm more good then him.. I think that my skill is of a good player, I'm not pro but I'm not noob Very Happy, In NoPain Happy Town I'm the first in the rank :O

Have you ever hacked: NO never. I also do not know how to hack. I hate it.

What are your Previous clans, why did you leave: My previous clans are (SaW), [CC] and [KNS] I leave because they aren't be connected and they insult all people and didn't liked to be in the clan so I leaved.

I worked hard on my application and I hope you like this message Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

PostSubject: Re: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 pm

This application is very nice but your age makes me think about it.
A question: Do you apply for being member? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
Caza

PostSubject: Re: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 am

I'm 13 years old but I'm not a retarded guy, much of members of nopain have 13, 14, 15 and one have 12 years..
My apply is for member, if you want becomes me a mod I will be very happy o.o
Back to top Go down
Chingy.[474]
Admin
Admin
Chingy.[474]

PostSubject: Re: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 am

I don't really like NoPain because 75% of them are stupid kids.
I'll talk about you with Roomando.
Back to top Go down
https://happytown474.forumotion.com
Caza

PostSubject: Re: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:27 am

Okay..
But I'm not stupid guy.. You only need know me for say if I'm stupid or not..
I'm active in server, with my friends azael, famares, stringer, kaos..
Prove me pls.
But you decide..
Back to top Go down
roomando
Admin
Admin
roomando

PostSubject: Re: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:08 am

Your age is a problem...

But, -ACCEPTED- for testment
I will test u and see if u act as a mature
Or as a kid.

If a kid will be deleted from members

That would be all
#Roomando

/Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply by Caza :D   Apply by Caza :D Icon_minitime